Friday, October 12, 2012

Elementary Teacher Takes New Position!


by Isabella Pappalardo

Mr. Will Diaz recently came to Middle School after being 8 ½ years at Elementary! This is his 9th year at ASA but his first in Middle School. We did a little interview to ask him how he was told about his new promotion and how he felt about moving to Middle School.

1.       Who told you to come to Middle School and how?
1.       Doctor Beck was the one who came to me and offered me the job to work with Middle Schoolers last semester and I accepted.
2.       Are you enjoying your job as a Middle School assistant?
2.       I enjoy very much this position. I’m having a great time teaching MS students to have fun and learn at the same time. I also have great peers. The teachers are amazing. They all are very nice.
3.       Why did you accept the job Doctor Beck offered you?
3.       I took the job as an opportunity to work and have fun with students. It was a new challenge and I am more than happy that I took the job.
4.       Any last things you want to say?
4.       I know this will be a great year and I hope everyone keeps up the good work and continue learning.

We all hope you give a great welcome to Mr. Diaz as well as the other new teachers that came to Middle School and ASA!

No comments:

Post a Comment